This test aims to protect the life and property of Korean citizens from traffic accidents and environmental pollutions by checking whether the test subject vehicle is sufficiently safe and compliant with the emission limit (roadworthiness).
All registered vehicles in operation as per the Motor Vehicle Management Act
- To check the safety of the vehicle
- To prevent environmental pollutions from emission and noise
- To check the vehicle’s identity with the information on the vehicle register
- To ensure safe driving by preventing illegal modification and reconfiguration
- To protect the life and property of Korean citizens from traffic accidents